Sukhmandir Singh is a teacher and practitioner of kundalini yoga for over 40 years. He is joined by a bevy of guest instructors. You are invited to join us on this journey of self discovery and renewal.
About Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa
- Studied Kundalini Yoga personally with Yogi Bhajan USA 1969 – 1994.
- Studied with Swami Mukhtananda, Swami Satchitananda, Samuel Lewis L (Sufi Sam) 1970-73.
- Teacher of Kundalini Yoga at, and founding member of Hargobind Sadan Ashram in San Rafael Ca, 1970.
- Taught Kundalini Yoga at U.C. Berkley and San Francisco Yoga Center 1970-1973.
- Founding member of and teacher at Kundalini Research Institute, Pomona Ca, 1972-1973.
- Taught accredited Kundalini Yoga classes at Orange Coast College, Golden West College, Cal State Fullerton 1972-1975.
- Taught Kundalini yoga at Pruess Rd Ashram, Los Angeles 1973- 1977.
- Teaches Kundalini yoga in Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties 1978-present.